You’ll need to register your app with Firebase to enable features like Push notifications, analytics, and login SMS in your app.
To register the app, you would first need to create a Firebase project. Follow the steps below to learn how to create a project on your Firebase account:
- Open Firebase console on your browser.
- Click on Get Started and login with your Google account.
- Select Create a Project. Then enter your Project Name. You can write any name related to your app. Select the Firebase Terms checkbox below and click on Continue.
- Turn on the Enable Google Analytics for this project toggle if you wish to integrate your Google Analytics account associated with Firebase.
- Click on Create Project to proceed.