If you have already created an app while configuring your Android app then you can skip step 1 to 4 and only do remaining steps.
- Create a Firebase project if you don’t have one from here
2. Enter your app name and click continue
Next step also click on continue
3. In third and last step select your account and click on Create Project:
4. Please follow below steps in screenshots:
Now you have successfully configured login with OTP/SMS with Firebase for your app.
5. Replace your GoogleService-Info.plist file
To connect your firebase project with your iOS app we need to download generate GoogleService-Info.plist file from your firebase iOS app and replace it with exiting one.
If you have not created your iOS app in your firebase project yet follow below steps to create the app and then download and replace GoogleService-Info.plist file to your project.
Click next in all upcoming steps and then in last step click on Continue to Console
Now copy your GoogleService-Info.plist file that you downloaded and replace it with the exiting one located in below path:
Note: Don’t forget to clean flutter before running your app after changes made by running this command: flutter clean inside your Cirilla app main folder
Note: If you face any issues please let us know by submitting a ticket.