Run on Android Studio
- Open the IDE and select Open an Existing Project.
- Wait for Android Studio to install the SDK and create the project.
Run the App
- Locate the main Android Studio toolbar:
- In the target selector, select an Android device for running the app. If none are listed as available, select Tools> Android > AVD Manager and create one there. For details, see Managing AVDs.
- Click the run icon in the toolbar, or invoke the menu item Run > Run.
After the app build completes, you’ll see the Cirilla app on your device.