With Google Sign-In, users can log in using their Google Accounts.
- Completed Register Your Application in Firebase and update file google-service.json
- Completed Change Application ID for you project
- Enable Firebase Sign-in Provider
- Enable the Google People API.
- Make sure you’ve filled out all required fields in the console for OAuth consent screen. Otherwise, you may encounter
Important: Make sure you choose the correct project that you have created in Firebase when you Enable Google People API and fill fields in Auth consent screen.
Enable Firebase Sign-in Provider
- Step 1: Click “Build” expand and select Authentication
- Step 2: Select google
- Step 3: enable => save
Set up the Google Client ID in the source code:
cirilla/android/app/google-services.json and copy client ID
cirilla/lib/constants/app.dart and replace with your client_id content copy above