- Install using the WordPress built-in Plugin installer, or Extract the zip file and drop the contents in the
wp-content/plugins/directory of your WordPress installation.
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress.
- Go to App Builder > “Create Template +” or Import any of our pre-made template layouts in pre-design template section.
- Press the ‘Configure’ button.
- Now you can drag and drop components from the left panel onto the mobile editor area, when done save it.
After App Builder plugin is successfully installed you need go to our admin portal here to register the license and activate the plugin in your WordPress website.
After installed successfully installed and activated you can now create or import at least one template and activate it.
Then to to App Builder => License tab => Download latest version compare App Builder
To active the plugin you can check it out: https://appcheap.io/docs/app-builder-user-guide/get-started/register-license/