We understand that you want to merge the new phrases that are added in the app updates with your old translations. We have a solution for you that will make this process easier and faster.
You can use our cloud translate feature to manage, translate, update, and download your string files. This feature allows you to:
- Access your JSON files language online from any device and browser.
- Download the merged JSON file and import it to your app.
- Review the merged string file and make any changes or corrections as needed.
To use the cloud translate feature, you need to follow these steps:
- Go to our website https://admin.appcheap.io and sign in with your Cirilla account credentials.
- Navigate to Tools > Languages in the menu bar.
- Click on the button “Create/Update/Download Language” at the top right corner of the page.
You will see two columns: Original and Overwrite. The Original column shows the default language of the app. The Overwrite column shows the language that you want to edit or translate.
You can update the language on the Overwrite column by typing in your own words. If you want to edit or translate a different language, you can select it from the drop-down menu near the Original and Overwrite titles.
When you are done editing or translating your language, click on the Download button. You will get a
.json file that contains your language.
Import your language file to your app and enjoy your customized app.