To set up for Android, you need to add an Android app and create ad units.
Add an Android app
- In the AdMob console, click ADD APP from the Apps menu.
- When you’re asked Have you published your app on Google Play or the App Store?, click NO.
AdMob inline adsin the app name field, and select Android as the platform.
- Enabling user metrics is not necessary to complete this codelab. However, we recommend that you do because it allows you to understand user behavior in more detail. Click ADD to complete the process.
Create ad units
To add ad units:
- Select AdMob inline ads app from Apps menu in the AdMob console.
- Click the Ad units menu.
|1. Click ADD AD UNIT. |
2. Select Banner as the format.
4. Click CREATE AD UNIT to complete the process.
It usually takes a few hours for a new ad unit to be able to serve ads.
Update banner unit
Open file: cirilla_ads/lib/constants/ads.dart and change to your banner ads unit
Update AndroidManifest.xml (Android)
Open file: cirilla_ads/android/app/src/main/AndroidManifest.xml and change to your AdMob app ID