|Filter by||– Keyword: will filter by inputted keyword that is included on “Post name”|
– Tags: will filter by posts that have selected tags.
– Categories: will filter by posts that have selected categories.
– Posts: select a specific post to show
– Limit item: limit number of items that will be shown on App
Note: when users filter with all fields: Keyword, Tags, Categories, Posts => the result will be shown in AND Combination.
|Template||– Select template: There are 10 templates that users are able to choose for their post display: Item Default, Item Vertical, Item horizontal, Item Number, Item Image Overlay, Item Timeline, Item Vertical center, Item Top Name, Item Emerge, Item Gradient. |
– Width x height: Set image size for each template
– Image size: set type of image size for product
– Excerpt: show/hide the excerpt
– Category, Date, Author, Comment count: show/hide the element
|Config section||Users are able to set: |
– Padding, Margin, Background color, Pad item, Divider width, Divider color.
|Config item||Users are able to set: Background color, Text color, Sub text color, Label color, On label color, Border radius|
|Config shadow||Users are able to set up shadow for their product block with: Shadow color, Offset X, Offset Y, Blur radius, Spread radius https://prnt.sc/11khyoo|
|List||The posts will be displayed as a list|
|Carousel||The posts will be displayed as carousel|
Note: For this layout, we should set [Height] on [General] tab to display nicely
|Masonry||Masonry layout is a layout method where one axis uses a typical strict grid layout, of most often columns, and the other a masonry layout.|
|Big first||The first post will be displayed the biggest on the list. For other posts, users can set another template on General tab. Ex: use template Item Horizontal https://prnt.sc/11kanax|
|Slideshow||The posts will be displayed as slideshow.|