We put power and serious efforts to provide needed support to our customers. Before contacting us, please make sure that you provide full details about your issues before submitting your ticket so you can get a faster response with a solution. If you submit a ticket that lacks information and details about your issue we will be forced to ask more questions and by that, it will take a longer time to get the solution and a fix to your issue.
Tickets per license:
Please note that every customer has the right to submit 10 tickets in their six months support period
1. Regular license: 10 Tickets
2. Extended license: 30 ticket
Working days: Monday – Friday
Response time: 1 – 2 working days
We will notify you when support is not available celebrating public vacations.
Best practices for a good ticket are these:
1. Title issue Includes needed info about the issue
2. Includes screenshots
3. A video describing the issue
4. Version details of app source code and App Builder.
5. Computer OS information.
6. flutter doctor in your computer
Please check documentation step by step and do not skip any steps before submitting a ticket.
What is included in support?
1. Answering all questions related to app features and functionalities
2. Provide support to fix any bugs found in our apps that are related to app source code or our App Builder plugin.
3. Answer questions related to documentation.
4. We only provide support in our support ticket: https://admin.appcheap.io
With your item purchase, full source code and link to documentation are provided.
What is NOT included in item support
1. Item support does not include services to modify or extend the item beyond the original features and functionality described on the item page.
2. Installation of the app or backend (WordPress/Woocommerce and plugins).
3. We do not support customizations
4. Installing development environment and questions related to it.
5. Installation of the app is not included
“Buyers have varying levels of experience with different software platforms and technologies and getting your item up and running can depend on many variables that are specific to your circumstances. You’ll need to have a working knowledge of the software platforms and technologies for which items are created, so item support does not include help to install the item.”
6. Issues posted in comments on Codecanyon item details will not be answered.
As per Envato support policy for mobile items such as apps:
*Supportable items on ThemeForest and CodeCanyon include all categories except PSD templates, Sketch templates, TypeEngine themes, Mobile, and Edge Animate templates.
Version 1.0 – Effective date: September 1, 2015.