Every purchase code can generate two full functional licenses one for production website and one for development website. These license domains when generated are not changeable unless there is type or spell error in your registered domain.
It is not allowed to use development license to output and app and publish it to app stores, it is only allowed to publish and output an app to app stores using production domain registered on your license as development license is only meant for developing purpose only.
We will only refund if the item is not downloaded from your account in Codecanyon and that user has not submitted any tickets in our support system. If the item is downloaded the item is not refundable and if user has submitted a ticket in our support system then item will not be refunded. If the item is not downloaded and it has been over 30 days since the purchase the item will not be refunded after 30 days from purchase date. If the item is downloaded and license is generated from purchase code the item is no longer refundable.
When an item is refunded user will no longer have the right to use the item for own projects or for a third party delivery and access to download from Codecanyon will be terminated.
Some examples that refund is not covered:
- You don’t want it after you’ve downloaded it
- The item did not meet your expectations or you feel the item is of low quality
- You simply change your mind
- You bought an item by mistake
- You do not have sufficient expertise to use the item
- You claim that you are entitled to a refund but do not provide sufficient information as to why you are entitled to a refund
- You can no longer access the item because it has been removed or the author who previously provided the item is no longer active on our platform (we advise you to download items as soon as you have purchased them to avoid this situation).